Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tool # 7: Digital Storytelling

My experience with making the photo video started off very nice, but when it was time to add the song I wanted..... I spent a couple of hours and I still didn't get to add the song I wanted. I even bought the song in iTunes and changed it to an mp3 version. But the program kept saying that it wasn't a song, so I ended up adding another song that I had in my iTunes (I still don't understand why it didn't let me do it :(). So here is my video about my class' field trip to the zoo.




The original song I wanted to use was "The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens", which you can listen to in the link bellow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Ale, I love it!! Olga told me to look yours up. I am in the process of doing mine now, of course with Olga's tutoring and photography skills.

    ReplyDelete