Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tool # 8: Video Resources

I like video clips. There are a good way to integrate with lessons or reinforced a lesson already taught in class. When I use them in my classroom my students always make connections with them and the topic taught previously. There is a great variety of videos that can be use for Science and Social Studies.

The following are the 2 videos I picked.

Video 1: The first video is about non-standard measurement for Math in 1st grade. This a very nice activity to do in the classroom, so they get to see how it works before we do it in the classroom.



Video 2: This last video is about solid, liquid and gas, which is a Science Unit in first grade. Not only shows what is a liquid, solid and gas, but their transformations.

No comments:

Post a Comment